Delegate Package is available for professionals.
The package includes performance tickets, invitation to exclusive events and the access to the contact list.
Hotel List: please see the bottom of this page.
*The package does not include accommodation and transportation.
Professionals who work in the fields related to arts and culture - artists, producers, venue/festival programmers, arts administrators, cultural sector workers, researchers, critics, etc.
*The registration must be made individually.
- Performance tickets x 5 or 10 (NOT a free pass) OR a Festival Pass
- Listing/sharing of the contact list (The list includes festival artists and guests)
- Entry to the closing ceremony on 30 July (including the ticket for Children of the Ocean).
- Invitation to all networking events and parties
- Festival bag
*We will only include your information on the contact list with your confirmation.
<5 tickets> JPY12,000
<10 tickets> JPY17,500
<Festival Pass> JPY20,000
[5/10 ticket package - If you cannot decide all the performances to see]
You may select 'Festival Token', which is a ticket without specified performance and date.
After the ticket-holders (including door ticket) enter the auditorium, Festival Token holders may enter only if there are still available seats.
Festival Tokens cannot be exchanged to a performance ticket.
If you book by Thursday 22 June, we guarantee to book your desirable tickets.
After this date, we cannot secure tickets for sold-out performances.
[If you want to book more performance tickets]
You may book extra tickets for JPY1,100/ticket until Friday 14th July.
After this date, you can only book tickets with full price.
A Festival Pass will give you access to all performances.
Delegate Festival Pass holders are invited to enter the venue with other ticket holders (Participant Festival Pass holders can only enter after all the ticket holders enter.)
If the performance is sold out, you may be asked to wait until the staff make sure there are enough seats.
Most of the time you get to enter, but please bear this in mind before booking a pass.
Payment should be made at the festival center (cash only) after Saturday 22nd July.
If you want to see the 11:00 performance, we recommend to pick up the package by the day before.
Please note we accept JAPANESE YEN ONLY.
Notes --Please read this section carefully before proceeding to registration--
- This package is for the festival programme in Naha only.
- This package is for professionals who work in the fields related to arts and culture, with the purpose of professional networking. If you do not provide enough information (website, organisation, etc.) when you make the registration, we may disapprove your registration.
- The festival CANNOT issue any documents for visa application. Please contact your local Japanese Embassy or Consulate for advice about the entry to Japan.
- The package does not include any transportation, airport pickup nor accommodation. These must be arranged on your own. Please contact the festival if you need any advice but the festival is not able to make any booking on your behalf. (Please see below the list of hotels in the area.)
- The package must be registered to each individual and cannot be shared.
- The information on the contact list must not be shared for secondary uses.
- The performance ticket of Children of the Ocean at 17.00 on 30th July is included in the Closing Party Invitation. Please do not select this performance in your ticket booking if you attend the closing.
- 2017 Okinawa Lecture Session is not included in the package. Please contact us if you are interested in participating in this session.
Tuesday 6th June - Friday 14th July 2017 18:00 (JP time) CLOSED.
Tel: +81 (0)3 5937 2827
Registration is now closed. Thank you.
Delegate package does not include accommodation arrangement. Please book your accommodation by yourself. Okinawa will be in the holiday season and hotels are really busy. We strongly recommend to book your accommodation as soon as possible.
The hotels below are all within walking distance (20 mins) from most venues. Some hotels have access to Monorail.
<< OMOROMACHI AREA >>
Daiwa Roynet Hotel Naha Omoromachi
1-1-12 Omoromachi, Naha, Okinawa
Tel: 098 862 4555
Hokke Club Naha Shintoshin
4-3-8 Omoromachi, Naha, Okinawa
Tel: 098 860 6611
Libre Garden Hotel
4-17-27 Omoromachi, Naha, Okinawa
Tel: 098 869 3333
Super Hotel Naha Shintoshin
4-16-27 Omoromachi, Naha, Okinawa
Tel: 098 861 9000
Toyoko Inn Naha Omoromachi Ekimae
1-6-6 Omoromachi, Naha, Okinawa
Tel: 098 862 1045
Toyoko Inn Naha Shintoshin Omoromachi
1-2-27 Omoromachi, Naha, Okinawa
Tel: 098 863 1045
<< MAKISHI AREA - 2 stops from Omoromachi >>
Daiwa Roynet Naha Kokusai-Dori
2-1-1 Asato, Naha, Okinawa
Tel: 098 868 9055
Nansei Kanko Hotel
7-13-23 Makishi, Naha, Okinawa
Tel: 098 862 7144
Station Hotel Makishi
1-2-25 Asato, Naha, Okinawa
Tel: 098 862 8001
Hotel Royal Orion
1-2-21 Asato, Naha, Okinawa
Tel: 098 866 5533